Cotton and Curls. Seemed easy enough! I cut out the plantain top pattern and then taped it to a larger sheet of paper and then just under the bust I flared out a few inches and lengthened the pattern. I made a quick muslin, made a few adjustments then cut into my fabric! Its definitely not perfect and there are a few things I would change next time, but overall I'm very happy with it! I also lengthened the sleeves and I love this length.
I had one more idea for a dress version of this top...we will see if I get around to it! I do have a different project in mind that may take awhile and I'm excited to start!
Oh, and I took close to
1,000 pictures of me and this dress! I'm still getting used to my husbands camera. I tried multiple places in the yard, times of day, but I'm limited on when I can take them because of the kids. So they aren't perfect but I was pretty tired of smiling and posing so these are good enough!